Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Intro to What is Individualism?

The second paper that I have chosen for my e-portfolio is called "What Is Individualism?". This was the second major writing assignment in this class. The essay is a definition essay, so I defined what individualism is. I also had some informations in this essay, and I wrote it using contrast between Japan and U.S. Before I wrote this essay, I used to write essay objectively. But, I could write an essay subjectively in this paper. And I wrote a good conclusion. It is that "Mainly speaking, although individualism seems to be selfish, it is made up of the group, the pursuit of happiness, and the responsibility. Individualism makes a society and life active more and more. One can not exist without the other, and any good society needs to implement both."

No comments: